375 N. Louisville St. Harlem GA 30814
CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!!!
The Harlem Arts Council center (375 N. Louisville St.) will be open THIS Saturday from 11AM to 1PM for artists who want to sell art at the upcoming Christmas Market and other upcoming HAC events! Art is sold on consignment and, for legal purposes, paperwork is involved. But now is the time to get in on the upcoming sales! Bring your art! Get noticed! Make more money than VanGogh did while he was alive!
Become a member of the Arts Council!
Our Levels of Membership:
Regular Membership: $25
Senior citizens 62+/Veterans: $15
Family Plan (Families of 3+): $50
Why Become a Member?
1. We give our members discounts on our annual Bloomin' Art's Festival vendor booth to display and sell their artwork and creative items
2. We allow our members to teach at the center and receive a stipend for their services AND take other offered classes for free.
3. Members can get the news first-hand by attending our Member Meetings
4. They can apply for Scholarships for our Summer Art Camps and coming soon is an annual one-time school scholarship.
5. We host an annual Christmas Market that we display our member's artwork and creations in and sell as well!
We hope you join us in keeping all kinds of art alive!
what is the harlem arts council?
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization whose sole purpose is to offer citizens of Harlem and the surrounding area a quality experience with performing, visual and historical arts. “Embracing our Past, Celebrating our present, and Promoting the future with the arts.”
We formed the Harlem Arts Council in 2014 because we believe that art reflects community values, brings people together, creates a sense of belonging, creates a sense of pride, supports economic development, encourages expression and that art activities improve social well-being. HAC is currently housed at the Harlem Civics Center on Louisville Street.
Our civic and volunteer organization supports the arts in all its forms, including visual arts, performing arts, culinary arts, textile arts, communication arts, dance, and music in Harlem, Georgia and the surrounding area.
All persons interested in the arts in any form are eligible to become members.
Join us for our monthly meeting held at the Harlem Civic Center, 375 N. Louisville St., Harlem.
We welcome anyone interested in Harlem Arts!