HARLEM ARTS COUNCIL
375 N. Louisville St.
Harlem GA 30814
Proudly serving the city of Harlem and the CSRA since 2014
Become a member of the Arts Council!
Our Levels of Membership:
Regular Membership: $25
Senior citizens 62+/Veterans: $15
Family Plan (Families of 3+): $50
Why Become a Member?
1. We give our members discounts on our annual Bloomin' Art's Festival vendor booth to display and sell their artwork and creative items
2. We allow our members to teach at the center and receive a stipend for their services
3. Members can get the news first-hand by attending our Member Meetings
4. They can apply for Scholarships for our Summer Art Camps and coming soon is an annual one-time school scholarship.
5. We host an annual Christmas Market that we display our member's artwork and creations in and sell as well!
We hope you join us in keeping all kinds of art alive!
The date may have changed but the show must go on!
Unfortunately, as a COVID-19 has hit, we are currently recalculating the dates.
Further information concerning the show will be listed here when it is available. Stay tuned! We can say this, being a Member of the Harlem Arts Council might be helpful.
what is the harlem arts council?
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational organization whose sole purpose is to offer citizens of Harlem and the surrounding area a quality experience with performing, visual and historical arts. “Embracing our Past, Celebrating our present, and Promoting the future with the arts.”
We formed the Harlem Arts Council in 2014 because we believe that art reflects community values, brings people together, creates a sense of belonging, creates a sense of pride, supports economic development, encourages expression and that art activities improve social well-being. HAC is currently housed at the Harlem Civics Center on Louisville Street.
Our civic and volunteer organization supports the arts in all its forms, including visual arts, performing arts, culinary arts, textile arts, communication arts, dance, and music in Harlem, Georgia and the surrounding area.
All persons interested in the arts in any form are eligible to become members.
Join us for our monthly meeting held at the Harlem Civic Center, 375 N. Louisville St., Harlem.
We welcome anyone interested in Harlem Arts!